TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 is a popular networking device manufactured by TP-Link. It is known to support the latest WiFi standard, which is IEEE 802.11ac. This device is also capable of providing transfer rates three times faster than wireless N speeds. If you are a user of this device or will become one in the future, you will also need an AC1300 driver for this device to work properly. Fortunately, you are at the right place. We provide TP-Link AC1300 Driver download and step-by-step instructions on downloading and using this driver.
TP-Link AC1300 Driver:
TP-Link is a company in China that is well-known for developing networking products. It was established in 1996 as a manufacturer of different networking devices like wireless network adapters and routers. One of the most famous TP-Link wireless adapters is the AC1300 Mini Wireless MU-MIMO USB adapter.
Furthermore, TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 provides a WiFi speed of 867 Mbps over 5GHz and 400 Mbps over 2.4GHz. However, to develop a smooth connection between your Windows PC and this device, you need to install the TP-Link AC1300 Driver on your Windows.
TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 Driver:
TP-Link Archer T6E can support 400 Mbps and 867 Mbps download speeds on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, respectively. This network adapter works well with Windows OS and Mac systems if you have a respective driver installed on your system for the TP-Link AC1300 adapter.
Moreover, this driver will aid you in developing a smooth connection between your device and computer. Due to this you can watch videos in HD quality, stream online without any pauses, and play online games lag-free. All you need to do is click on the Download button below and install the driver for your TP-Link adapter.
Features of TP-Link AC1300 Driver:
- It is dual-band wireless that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless frequencies.
- It has high-speed connectivity.
- Easy to use setup.
- Compatible with Windows 7,8 10, and 11. Also, Mac OS and Linux.
- It is a compact device.
- much more.
TP-Link AC1300 Driver Download For Windows:
There are two methods by which you can download and install the TP-Link driver for the AC1300 adapter. One is to install it manually, and the other is to install it automatically with Driver Easy.
Install TP-Link AC1300 Driver Manually:
To download and install the driver manually for AC1300, you need to download the required driver from here or go to the official website and search for your driver version suitable for your adapter and Windows. For some wireless network adapters and routers, you can directly download and install their drivers from the website.
However, for certain products, you are required to download and install the driver in your system manually. To install manually, follow the given steps:
- Visit the Official Website and search for the AC1300 driver for TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 or direct download from here.
- Click on the Download button to download the driver file on your system.
- Now go to Device Manager in your system and click on Network adapters.
- Click on the TP-Link device and then Update Driver.
- Now open Browse my computer for driver software and then click on Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer.
- Select Have Disk and Browse to go to the folder where you downloaded the driver file.
- Select the driver file and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Lastly, restart your system, and the driver will be installed on your computer.
Install TP-Link AC1300 Driver Automatically:
Installing drivers manually is a good method, but it requires time and patience. If you are in a hurry and want to get free from the complicated procedure, you can automatically install TP-Link drivers. Also, driver Easy can do this as it scans your computer and automatically detects missing or faulty drivers. Follow the steps given below to download the driver automatically.
- First, download and install Driver Easy Pro on your system.
- Now open it and click on Scan now. Driver Easy will start scanning your computer for any missing or problematic drivers.
- Now click on the Update with the flagged TP-Link AC1300 driver, and it will automatically download and install the driver for your AC1300 adapter.
- Lastly, restart your computer, and the TP-Link drive is installed on your computer.
AC1300 WiFi, also known as AC1300 Mini Wireless MU-MIMO USB adapter, is a wireless network device created by TP-Link. TP-Link Archer T6E AC1300 provides a WiFi speed of 867 Mbps over 5GHz and 400 Mbps over 2.4GHz. It can support download speeds of 400 Mbps and 867 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. This network adapter works well with both Windows OS and Mac systems.
1: Go to Device Manager on your computer by searching it on the taskbar.
2: Click on the Network adapters category.
3: Click on the TP-Link device and then Update Driver.
4:It will update your AC1300 TP Link Driver.
To set up a TP-Link adapter in your home, follow the steps given below:
First Connect the router to the main adapter and plug the adapter into a socket.
Second Now plug the second adapter into a socket near your router and also connect the adapters.
Third It will create a WiFi network connection in your home for TP-Link.
It is the newest driver launched by TP-Link for the Wireless adapter TP-Link AC1300. The AC1300 adapter provides a WiFi speed of 867 Mbps over 5GHz and 400 Mbps over 2.4GHz. However, to develop a smooth connection between your Windows PC and this device, you need to install Driver on your Windows.
It works well with Windows OS and Mac systems if you have a TP-Link AC1300 driver installed on your system. Also, this driver will aid you in developing a smooth connection between your device and the system.