Sling TV App Allows both PC and Android Users to stream live shows, sports, and movies on their devices AS we all know that cable television is costly. The Sling TV packages are very cheap compared to cable network channels. The average monthly price for cable TV is about $217 per month, which is over $2,600 per year.
Well, if you want to pay off debt or save money, probably the most ideal way to free up extra cash is to cut the cord. Now you have the best option here you can download The APK File free for android devices.
Sling TV Review:
We know that there’s nothing better than lounging on the couch and being immersed in your favorite show. But today, you don’t need a cable to do that. There are many cheaper cable alternatives out there and if you switch, chances are you won’t even miss it. So ready, set, cut the cord! That is when platforms like Sling TV come in handy. It is the first app-based TV service that lets you stream live TV shows and on-demand content over the Internet.
So watch live shows wherever you are, at home or on the go! With it, you can choose the television option that’s right for you, including Channel Add-ons, Premiums Addons, DVR Plus, and more. Watching live TV is easier and more convenient with this app; that’s how TV should be!
In short, it is meant for people who still want to put their cable out the window and watch whatever. With this application, you have access to various TV channels (TNT, CNN, NFL Network, etc.) and on-demand content. There are also international TV packages, such as Polish TV channels and many more. You can have access to different Sling TV packages too.
Sling TV packages:
- Orange Package:
The Sling Orange plan costs just $20 per month and offers around 28 channels, including The Food Network, HGTV, ESPN 1, 2, and 3 (for sports fans), and many more.
- Blue Package:
The Sling TV Blue package costs $25 per month and offers 44 channels. However, the channel on Sling Blue is different from the channel on Sling Orange. Some of Sling Blue’s offerings include History Channel, Cartoon Network, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, Bravo, and AMC. You can also get a combination of both plans for $40 per month, $5 off the normal purchase price.
One of the other great things about this app is that there are no setup fees or rental fees. You can stream from your TV, tablet, or computer. Sling is definitely a new player in the alternative streaming market with an attractive cable channel package.
Sling TV App Features:
Let’s explore what this platform has to offer:
- Some channels are single-stream only, but if you have subscribed to the SlingTV Blue channel package, you are eligible to watch
- It is on up to three devices.
- This is probably the cheapest TV streaming service available and is loved by all its users.
- It’s available for streaming anywhere and doesn’t require any big setups or contracts.
- So this is basically a cable carrier replacement but without the high cost.
- It also provides a cloud service, where you can record certain shows and movies for a small additional fee of $5.
- You can cancel or continue your subscription anytime.
- It has commercials and national ads as on any TV service.
- It is very easy and convenient to find programs on this application because it has a handy interface with thumbnails and short details.
- In addition, Sling TV has options for orange channel and blue channel packages.
- Additional channels cost from $5 to $15.
- Movies are available to view and cost between $3 to $5.
- You can record channels for an additional $5 per month.
- The minimum internet speed required for SlingTV on PC is 5MBPs.
How To Download & Install Sling TV APK?
It does not require much effort. All you have to do is
- Register and create an account.
- Once this is done, you need to download the app for your personal computer.
- However, SlingTV is only available for Windows 10 and later and on iOS phones, tablets, and Macs.
- Once you ensure that the device is compatible with the app, you can sign in with the ID you created on the website.
- With a 7-day free trial, you can access it from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, WiFi, Ethernet, or data. It doesn’t matter as long as the connection is stable.
- It is only available for Windows 10 and above.
- It requires a stable internet connection.
- The minimum internet speed required by it is 5MBPs.
- It is currently only available to people in the United States.
- You need to have a minimum of $10 to get access to it.
- You need Android Emulator like Nox Player or Bluestacks.
Can I watch Sling TV on multiple devices at the same time?
The number of devices on which you can simultaneously watch Sling content varies by the Sling service you subscribe to: If you are a Sling Orange subscriber, you can watch it on one screen at a time. Any additions you add to your Sling Orange service will be included in your single stream. If you subscribe to Sling Blue, you can watch up to three screens at once! Any extras you add to your Sling Blue service will be included in your three streams.
If you subscribe to Sling TV Orange + Blue packages, you can enjoy up to four streams at once! Moreover, since you purchase two separate services on Sling Orange + Sling Blue, you can get the total number of streams included in each separate service: one stream for each channel on Sling Orange and three streams for each channel on Sling Blue.
FAQs About SlingTV:
It is a cable alternative that allows you to choose a package of cable channels at a lower price. The Sling offers three packages: an orange pack, a blue pack, and an orange/blue combo pack.
All new and existing Sling subscribers (who don’t currently have DVR Plus) receive 50 hours of free DVR storage. DVR Plus can be added for $5 per month to receive 200 hours of storage, plus the ability to protect favorite recordings. DVR Free and DVR Plus are available on all devices except the Xfinity X1 platform.
Unlike other applications, Sling does not charge for local channels. Instead, it offers your available local news, live sports like NFL Football, and more for free when you pair your Sling subscription with an HD antenna.
It offers OnDemand content across many of the channels. The channel may vary according to the available content and timeframes.
If you want to get rid of it, you can easily suspend or cancel your subscription at any time. The current paid subscription will run for the entire billing cycle or any prepaid period upon cancellation or suspension. However, it is essential to note that they do not provide refunds for prepaid or partial-month services.
If you are looking for a hassle-free and lower-cost service provider, Sling TV App for PC/Android is definitely the option you should choose. With a free trial and various channels to choose from, it is fun and user-friendly. So cut the cord and make a change in the way you watch television and enjoy yourself.