Nexiq USB Link 2 Driver is the next-generation updated vehicle interface from NEXIQ technologies. It is the improved and faster version of vehicle diagnostic and management software. It has 16 times more RAM than its predecessors and is reliable for heavy vehicle diagnostics. In short, it is the upgraded version of Nexiq USB Link Drivers.
Next Link, 2 is compatible with a huge range of OEM software applications and software. It supports Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is easy to use for professional mechanics, but some people find it hard to download and install. However, you can follow our brief step-by-step guide to download and install Nexiq USB Link 2 Driver on your laptop or PC.
Nexiq USB Link 2 Driver
Nexiq USB Link Driver is a multifunctional scan tool with no interface. It is the reason it is a favourite scan tool for professional truck mechanics with sufficient knowledge of truck diagnostics. However, if you’re a beginner or simple car owner, you might find it a pretty complicated tool.
It features Bluetooth v.2.1 to connect with other devices. Bluetooth v.2.1 is the up-to-date fastest and most secure single pairing method for data transfer. The features of Nexiq Link Driver include:
- Quickly connects to vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
- Quickly access the vehicle’s data for vehicle management and repair reports.
- Direct USB connection that reduces the reprogramming period.
- Features Bluetooth v.2.1 that provides up to 100 feet wireless connectivity.
- Compatible with diagnostic applications that show engines, instrument panels, transmissions, and other parts.
- Wired and wireless connectivity with the vehicle with flexible configuration support.
- Easy and smooth Bluetooth connectivity without any mess of cables
- Wide fleet management with broad protocol support.
- Flexible to use with easy portability.
How to Download and Install Nexiq USB Link 2 Driver?
Fix 1: Download and install manually
- Visit the official Nexiq download page to download the updated USB link 2 driver’s version.
- After complete download, run the downloaded file on your device.
- Carefully read and follow all guidelines for installation to install the driver.
- Remember that depending on the USB Link 2 Driver version, you may need to manually update or install other drivers:
- If you’re installing Nexiq USB Link 2 Bluetooth edition, ensure to install or update your Bluetooth adaptor driver.
- If you’re installing Nexiq USB Link Wi-Fi edition, make sure to have an up-to-date Wireless Network adaptor driver.
Fix 2: Automatically (Recommended!)
Don’t worry if you don’t have time and computer skills to update or install your diver manually. Instead, you can easily install the driver automatically with Driver Easy. First, it automatically detects and recognizes your windows and computer system. Then, it finds the suitable Nexiq USB Link Driver edition and downloads and installs it into your device.
- Download and install Driver Easy on your device.
- Start the downloaded file and click on the “Scan Now” button. Driver Easy will thoroughly scan your computer to find any problem or malware.
- After a complete scan, Easy Driver will show the right driver on the screen according to your windows and computer system.
- Select the “Update” button next to the USB Link 2 Driver to automatically download the driver. The easy driver will show all required drivers that you may need, no matter if you’re using Nexiq USB Link 2 Driver Bluetooth version or Wi-Fi version. You can manually update all these drivers with the free version of Easy Driver.
You can also go to the “Update All” button to automatically download and update all missing USB Link 2 drivers on your device. (It requires a Pro Version of Easy Driver that comes with full customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee).
Install Drivers With Device Manager
You can also install the driver with Device Manager on your computer. To do this, you have to follow these steps.
- First of all, locate the device and model that you want to install.
- Double click on the located model to open its properties dialogue box.
- Select the “Driver Tab” and click on the “Update Driver” button.
- carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Reboot your PC or laptop to enjoy the driver update effects.
You can fix the problem of finding the right driver with Automatic Driver Update Utility. Many computer problems and issues are caused by the use of outdated drivers in the device. For example, you might need to update your driver if your PC or laptop is running slow or keeps hanging. You can save your time with Automatic Driver Update Utility.
FAQs About USB Link 2 Drivers
The latest USB Link 2 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Run the downloaded Driver Easy file on your device and click on the “Scan Now” button.
It will automatically determine all required drivers for your drive.
Visit the official download page of Nexiq to download the latest version of Nexiq USB Link Driver. After complete download, run the installed file and follow all installation services to install the driver on your laptop or PC.
The Nexiq USB Link Driver is a vehicle interface. It enables you to connect your vehicle with your android device, iOS, PC, or laptop to communicate with vehicles for quick access to basic vehicle diagnostic information.